Your Smile is Our Passion
Looking For General Dentistry Services?
Do you need to find a dentist in Charlotte, NC? For almost 30 years Dr. Robert Lloyd Dentistry has treated countless happy patients. Whether you need general dentistry services or advanced dental care, Dr. Lloyd and his staff are here to help. With Dr. Robert Lloyd Dentistry, you’ll find a top-notch dental office that focuses on quality care and great treatment outcomes.
Dr. Robert Lloyd Dentistry offers comprehensive general dentistry services, including:
- Cosmetic dentistry
- Family dentistry
- General dentistry
- Gum infection
- Dentistry for children
- Complete exams, dental cleanings, and x-rays
- Fillings, root canal treatment, and extractions
- Cosmetic dentistry, like whitening and veneers
- Implants – placement and restoration
- Preventive care and periodontal therapy
- Dental crowns and bridgework
- Inlays and onlays
- Teeth bonding
Offering both general dentistry services and specialty procedures, our team is standing by and ready to assist you. Schedule with Dr. Robert Lloyd Dentistry, where your smile is our passion. Call (704) 540-5076.
When To Seek Dental Care
Sometimes, it’s obvious when to seek dental care, like when a tooth falls out, breaks, or is otherwise damaged due to an accident. Other times, though, it’s less obvious and symptoms can be initially subtle. One of the main reasons general dentistry appointments are important is because it’s a chance for the dentist to catch problems before they develop. However, if it’s been a while between visits, a few main signs that might require the attention of a dentist include:
- Persistent toothache – Ongoing toothaches are a serious warning sign that shouldn’t be ignored. If the cause of the pain isn’t apparent, it could be the sign of a cavity, broken tooth, damaged filling, or abscess. If you’re experiencing regular tooth pain, it’s important to see your dentist in order to diagnose and treat any underlying problems.
- Bleeding after brushing and flossing – Blood on the toothbrush or in the sink is a sign of trouble and could indicate early periodontal disease, also known as gum disease. If left untreated, gum disease leads to bone loss and eventually tooth loss. Other signs include swollen, red gums that can be tender or painful.
- Receding gums – As people age, it’s normal to experience some gum recession. However, early gum recession sometimes means a bigger problem. Retreating gums can expose nerves and increase the chances of tooth decay which leads to eventual tooth loss. If caught early, treatment can help mitigate the effects.
- Loose teeth – Visibly shifting teeth and widening gaps are a major warning sign. It could indicate bone loss or another problem that could lead to complications.
While these are just a few signs, the best way to avoid dental problems is to keep up with regular cleanings and maintenance. For top general dentistry services, contact Dr. Robert Lloyd Dentistry today. We look forward to hearing from you!
How To Find A Dentist Near You
Are you looking for the best cosmetic dentist in or around Charlotte, NC? Have you already called around trying to find a dentist taking new patients? Thankfully, Dr. Robert Lloyd Dentistry can help! Our office is located just off Rt. 51 and is easy to access from the interstate. Consider scheduling with Dr. Lloyd if you live in or around:
- Union County, NC
- Weddington, NC
- Mecklenburg County, NC
- Indian Trail, NC
- Matthews, NC
- Pineville, NC
- Waxhaw, NC
What’s more, Dr. Robert Lloyd has over 29 years of experience being an emergency dentist. Whether you’ve broken a tooth, have experienced the onset of acute toothache, or another dental emergency, we can help!
Why Choose US?
Dr. Robert Lloyd Dentistry
The Best Dental Office In The Charlotte, NC Area
Finding a good care provider can be a real challenge. Thankfully, Dr. Robert Lloyd Dentistry is taking new patients and ready to help! When you’re looking for a dental office, patient reviews and outcomes are a good place to start. That’s because, with a good dentist, the results are apparent in the smile! Speaking of which, please visit our Smile Gallery to see the kind of results Dr. Lloyd and his team can achieve for patients. At Dr. Robert Lloyd Dentistry, you’ll enjoy a warm staff that puts patient care and positive outcomes first. Are you ready to meet with our general dentistry or specialty procedure team?
Contact Dr. Robert Lloyd Dentistry today at (704) 540-5076.
American Dental Assoc., North Carolina Dental Society